|COURSE LOCATION:||Just Do Fab, Hove, UK|
|COURSE DURATION:||1/2 day|
I will be teaching you everything you need to know from anatomy & physiology, how to handle the blade, achieving the best results as well as all my tips and tricks!
- What is Dermaplaning
- The Benefits
- A&P - The skin structure & hair growth
- Tools, products & equipment
- Preparing for the treatment
- How to handle the blade
- Performing the treatment
- How to take the perfect photo
WHY TRAIN WITH NANCY?
Nancy has 10 years of experience in running her own self employed beauty business. She is so passionate about all her chosen treatments and she wants to pass on her knowledge to new therapists. Training with Nancy is a quick way to become a master in your chosen area, learning all of Nancy's product knowledge and the most current and tools and equipment.
WHAT TO BRING: A notepad and pen/laptop to take notes throughout the day.
You must hold ONE of the below in order to enrol on my Dermaplaning course.
- Nationally Recognised Level 2 Beauty Course
- VTCT level 4 in micropigmentation
- ABT Accredited Facial Qualification
- Nationally recognised beauty therapy level 2 alongside an ABT accredited Microblading qualification
- Relevant Industry Experience - determined on case by case basis by ABT
- Medical Degree or similar
- Sterile Disposable Scalpel No.14 Blade with Polystyrene Handle x 10
- Sharpsguard Yellow 0.5 Ltr Sharps Bin with Needle Remover
- Treatment Care Kit:
- One pair of nitrile AF gloves
- Five non-woven swabs (7.5 x 7.5 cm, 4 ply)
- One dressing towel
- One laminate sheet
- One sterile laminate sheet
- One two-compartment tray
- One gallipot (60 ml)
- One disposal bag
CLASS SIZE: Nancy only works on a 1:1 basis so you will have all the time and attention you need all day. This ensures individual attention.
SCHEDULE: Individual to your needs.